My Personal Experience of a Secret Discovery of Nepal Tourism

Nepal is really a charming country, which is surprising everyone by its tourism. I love Nepal very much because it is a natural paradise. No one place is just like Nepal, this tourist spot is really exploring. Just I don’t want to say, but I want to share my experience during Nepal trip. Nepal is really a perfect tourist place because it is different in everything. I hope before my trip, I would get the chances to visit only a few places of the country. But I was very lucky to get the golden chances to enjoy Nepal trip. I loved to visit Nepal Tourist Place, but due to some tour careless, I missed some.  Apart from all these things, there are so many thrilling places to visit in the country beyond just its mountains, hills and lakes.

An Unforgettable Experience to Nepal trip-

 It is absolutely true that my trip to Nepal was a lifetime dream of mine, I loved to see so many interesting things to do there with my friends and loved ones. I was very pleased to enjoy every moment of my life with my friends. It was the most beautiful moments of my life, when I was on the trip of boating. Really, it was very amazing experience for mine.
I enjoyed Jungle safari trips like jeep open tour, Elephant back safari, mountaineering, Bengal tigers, leopards, sloth bears, gaur (buffalo) deer, and many other activities. I had a lot of experience with wild animals and birds. I also enjoyed bird watching trip. Really, my trip to Nepal was a lifetime experience for me.

Best tour Package deal-

I have no words for a popular and reliable tour agency of Nepal, Travels2nepal. This traveling agency did a great job for me just by arranging a complete tour package of Nepal tour. I got the lucky chances to enjoy Nepal tourist places as compared with other places. I got some discount in the rates, luxury accommodations, luxury amenities and many others. Tour guides were also very caring and supportive. Now, I am planning again for a trip to Nepal through this travel agency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot & Beautiful Places to Visit in Nepal

7 tips to trek Everest and Annapurna base camp trek